Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OBAMA.....

Ha Ha, McCain supporters, get your own BLOG.

I only have this to say. I want a breathe of fresh air in ths country. I want my property value to level out, I want stores to stop closing, I want the stock market to equalize. I want all of you to buy SUVs! Between the two popular candidates that were running, I found that Obama offered a new perspective and the possibility to stabalize the economic status of this country. The current regime has proven a lack of skill and I am ready to turn a corner. So I am willing to give Obama 4 years to see what he can do!

IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

To those that are moving out of the country because Obama won, well BYE BYE!

2 comments:

  1. President Elect Obama hasn't had much effect on the economic situation, the major auto makers are struggling to pay people to make SUV's, Circuit City, Linens and Things, and DHL are all closing along with many others. Obama isn't the answer - don't misunderstand though, McCain wasn't either. We the people are the answer, I believe. We should band together and do business the old fashioned way - with integrity and honesty, caring for our employees as much as they care about their jobs (this can sometimes be part of the problem). Work HARD and buy from local vendors as much as possible - keep your community alive, keep your country strong. GO America GO - we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more in that it is up to us to insist upon the changes that we want. Join causes that we care about and speak out for or against right and wrong. We cannot believe that one person is going to change the world. It takes the support and involvement of everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Countdown to Vacation