Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays.

I am feeling extra sentimental this holiday season because I am leaving on my vacation in 2 days. I thought it would never get here. My friends have been absolutely amazing in providing me with everything that I need for my trip. I have also spent more time with my close friends in the last few weeks than I have all year.

I now have the apps for my Samsung Instinct that bring it much closer to being the perfect phone - Thanks Instinct Software guys:) Now I can view my upcoming appointment and I can place a signature on my IMs without having to type it each time. This damn phone is finally exceeding my expectations. Of course, no credit goes to Sprint.

I don't have much to say because I am tired tonight. I have been staying up late trying to figure out how to setup my website. It was given to me as a gift (the domain name) and I love it. But, learning something new is so consuming and before you know it three hours have passed. Not much is there now but you can check it out any time  www.carolynfulton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown to Vacation