Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Carving and Other Stuff

I will start with the other stuff. For some reason, I am exhausted today and I do not know why. Perhaps, it is because I have gotten too much sleep lately but I really have no idea. It could be because I am sitting in the dark and am simple like that - lights go out, I go to sleep.

Lots of things are going on but they all relate to work so I will only say that I am thriled that this week is ending and I will be able to start fresh next week. I am supposed to be eating healthy but I only survived for two days so far. Oh well, that is certainly better than no days. My will power is non-existent.

I am going to jump off topic a bit (I know, I am still working towards Pumpkin Carving) because I was just on my Facebook page (I love Facebook so get over there and say HI to me. Yes, I want you to send all of your free time communicting with me:) and one of my friends said he is tired of achieving and wonders when he will be allowed to un-achieve. Funny thing is, that is basically what I took a lot of words to say in last nights post. I just want to exist and enjoy my life, in a simplist way. Does anyone else out there have this desire to simplify life?

Alright, here is my 2 cents on pumpkin carving - great for those that want to do it. I think it is messy and yucky. However, here is video that I thought you pumpkin carvers might find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown to Vacation